HELP: SET-UP OF WDS in HOSTAP

Jonnas Lempendu project.manager
Tue Oct 7 23:25:27 PDT 2003

maggie cross wrote:

Several threads exist on the list for firmware upgrading and WDS
troubleshooting.

>where can i be able to get the latest firmware for my
>zcomax card XI-325H that would fit the feature for
>wds??? (firmware 1.5.0 greater)

For fw upgrade, check out the thorough guide available at:

http://linux.junsun.net/intersil-prism/

I recently setup WDS (after my share of pains:) and documented the
process for the most part at
http://desilinux.wapsol.de/viewtopic.php?t=38 .  HTH. It does need a
further update, which I hopefully get around to soon.

jonnas

--
http://www.desilinux.com