Connecting Two LANS with a Wireless link

Jeff Meden blade
Mon Nov 17 14:46:15 PST 2003

While it may work, by bridging each wireless adapter on either end and
forcing them to communicate by WDS, it is not the simplest way to do
it.  WDS is designed to allow an access point to communicate with both
clients and other access points.  If you do not need to support clients,
it would work better with a simple Ad-Hoc network, or at most an AP to
Client setup, which would be overkill since with one client you do not
take advantage of any features found in AP mode.  Hope this helps!

Jeff