Severe problem during download of Firmware makes PCI card useless

Ingo Hoffmann ingo
Mon Nov 3 16:10:57 PST 2003

Jouni,

it took some time to build everything but now I have finished your
proposed procedure and everything seems to work again! (For now I have
just performed a short test, I'll test more tomorrow!)

So thank you very much for this excellent support! (I really was afraid
that I couldn't use the card anymore, so I really appreciate your
immediate help!)

Regards Ingo

PS: The compilation of the driver works also with the latest snapshot,
I'm talking about the thread: Problem with compiling
hostap-driver-0.1.1.tar.gz
Thanks again!