Severe problem during download of Firmware makes PCI card useless

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Nov 2 22:48:56 PST 2003

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 05:24:27PM +1100, Chincogan Network Services Lists wrote:

> > - update to the latest CVS snapshot
> I used 0.1.2 as it was released after this E-mail.

0.1.2 is from "stable branch", it does not have the needed changes; you
will need to use the latest CVS snapshot from the development branch for
this to work.

> testbench1:/lib/modules/2.4.20/net# insmod hostap_pci.o no_primary=1
> hostap_pci.o: unresolved symbol hostap_init_proc_R52d5aebd

You need to first load hostap.o..