hostapd

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Thu May 29 18:22:28 PDT 2003

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 08:24:46PM +0300, Joachim Wickman wrote:

> I have 4 prism cards in one computer... works great =)
>
> But, how can I run hostapd with freeradius on all 4 of them?

Generate separate configuration file for each card and then either run
four hostapd processes (i.e., one per radio/conf file) or list all the
configuration files on hostapd command line and run only one hostapd
process. Each configuration file need to point to the correct interface
name, otherwise they are probably more or less identical.