Continus TX Test

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Thu May 22 19:47:57 PDT 2003

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 09:43:47PM +0900, imp wrote:

> In the tool of "prism test util", we can send continus TX to measure TX Power using spectrum.

Do you care what you would like to transmit? IEEE 802.11 frames or just
any bitstream? If you have Prism2 documentation, take a look at firmware
test commands. They support continuous transmission of preamble for
manufacturing testing. This is test mode 0x0e and it can be enabled in
the same way as monitor test mode which is used in the current driver.