card hangs, not system

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat May 17 21:18:06 PDT 2003

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 09:22:43PM +0200, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:

> > Could you please re-test this with BAP busy timeout set to some insanely
> > large value? To do this, change following line in hostap_hw.c:

> How could I do to help getting a good value for this seting?
> or is the one second setting not that bad?

By testing different values and taking the smallest one that did not
have any problems into use.. One second is horribly long time to busy
wait in hardware interrupt handler. Of course it should not really
happen since that timeout is such an additional verification for making
sure that there will not be infinite loops on hardware errors. Anyway, I
increased this value for the next version since apparently the
previously used timeout is not enough in some hardware configurations.