Repeater mode between 2 Hostap only 2Mbps

Dave dave
Mon Mar 31 01:02:57 PST 2003

Hello all,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to bring up WDS repeater links at
11Mbps?

No matter what I try to do all my WDS links between two hostap boxes show as
running at 2Mbps. I have verified that it is indeed around 2Mbps and not
higher by transferring a file between boxes.

I am using Linux 2.4.20, HostAP 2002-10-12, Linux bridging and Engenius
NL2511 (Prism 2.5) cards.

I have attempted this at the workbench as well as in production and I can
only sustain 2Mbps.

Any help or tips is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Dave