About Hostap "Reload configuration"

Kang kang_i_fang
Fri Mar 28 22:10:01 PST 2003

Dear All,

I try to implement reload function for Hostapd.
But it's seems 802.1x didnt work....
Can someone please take a look at these code...and give me some advices...
Please...I really really need your help.

static void handle_reload(.....)
{
 hostapd *hapd = (hostapd *) eloop_ctx;
 struct hostapd_config *newconf;

 printf("Signal %d received - reloading configuration\n", sig);

 newconf = hostapd_config_read(hapd->config_fname);
 if (newconf == NULL) {
  printf("Failed to read new configuration file - continuing "
         "with old.\n");
  return;
 }
 /* TODO: update dynamic data based on changed configuration items
  * (e.g., open/close sockets, remove stations added to deny list, etc.)
  */
//*************Here is what I add*****************//
hostapd_config_free(hapd->conf);
//close socket