hostap_crypt_wep

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Fri Mar 28 20:51:14 PST 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:02:25AM +0200, Joachim Wickman wrote:

> I'd like to know how I can make so hostap_crypt_wep loads automatically
> with the driver when the pcmcia card is inserted

You can configure cardmgr to load this module by adding it to the end of
the module list in the begging of hostap_cs.conf ("class" line for
device hostap_cs). Host AP driver tries to load this module
automatically when needed if your kernel module loader is working, so I
haven't added this to the default configuration file.