Also: WDS Standards

Dave dave
Fri Mar 21 17:27:22 PST 2003

I forgot to previously ask if anyone had any insight to what products
actually speak 4 address WDS as Hostap/Intersil does with FW 1.5.6?

I have been able to see a WDS link come up on a Hostap box against a Linksys
BEFW11S4 (model no?) but nothing productive could be done with it. I also
could bring up WDS links between Hostap and a Dlink DWL-900AP+ but again,
nothing was moving.

It would be great to be able to talk WDS to some products and actually move
some data and do useful things like have a DWL-900AP+ do a PtP WDS and act
as an AP to local clients at the same time...any products doing this yet
with a single radio?...besides Hostap?

Thanks again!

-Dave