Prism Chipsets

Andrew Langrick andrew
Tue Mar 18 18:00:20 PST 2003

Hi,
I have just bought a Netgear MA-311 and it works perfectly. Not a
single problem in installation or use so far.

I'm afraid I can't help with the Australian supplier though. However, I
am prepared to fly out at your expense and do some research :)

BTW. Does anyone know how I can continue the thread I am replying to
when I post my message. They always appear as a new thread.  I feel
stupid for asking as I'm sure its really easy.

Andrew Langrick

> Hi List,
> I have previously used the D-Link DWL-520 as my card of choice, but
now I need more and my distributor says D-link dont make them any more.