IAPP support

hnguyen at SonicWALL.com hnguyen
Wed Mar 5 16:03:59 PST 2003

The introduction page mentions IAPP support in the last part:
When used with a user space daemon, the combination of the Host AP driver and hostapd daemon includes additional features. These include support for IEEE 802.1X and dynamic WEP rekeying, RADIUS Accounting, RADIUS-based ACL for IEEE 802.11 authentication, minimal IAPP (IEEE 802.11f).
I viewed the source code and can't locate it. Does anyone know if it's something that will be supported but not yet supported or is there a new version somewhere else. I obtained hostap-2002-10-12.tar.gz. Thanks.