Compatibility between hostap based AP and Bridge Cisco 340

Projekt Manager projekt.manager
Tue Mar 4 06:18:24 PST 2003

Hi,

This might be dependent on the station firmware of your prism2 card.  If
it is older than v.1.5.0, it has a documented problem in delivering TCP
packets.

Check the WDS related documentation in README.prism2

http://hostap.epitest.fi/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/hostap/README.prism2?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

Cheers.