Getting 802.11F D5.1

Jacques Caron Jacques.Caron
Mon Mar 3 06:05:30 PST 2003

Drafts are not available to the public, but only to members of the working
group or other associated working groups. Becoming a member usually
involves attending a meeting of the IEEE, but you may try to ask the
chairman of the task group ou working group to get access to the documents.

The 802.11 home page is at: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/

Note that 802.1 members have access to 802.11 documents, as well as members
of the IETF EAP working group (hint hint).

Also, the latest 802.11f draft is D5.0 from January.

Hope that helps,

Jacques.