Avaya Windows drivers...

Jerry mrcool
Sat Mar 1 06:13:58 PST 2003

  The file name is AV_WIN98_PC_USB_SR0201.zip.   the files are dated 11/14/02.  I installed these drivers to a clean install (at least this was the first time any pcmcia cards were inserted in the computer (desktop)).  In the client manager you now have BaseStation mode along with Infrastructure (AP Mode), and Peer-to-Peer (Ad-Hoc) modes.
  I tried to UPDATE the drivers in another computer, and it has problems, the drivers install fine (aparently), but the client manager complains that they are the wrong driver versions... even after un-install, etc.
  Try them on a fresh install.  THey work, i will attest to that, as i have to clients associated to this win98 machine acting as a "basestation" and they can talk to eachother fine...(even though the "AP" doesnt have any IP address assigned to it).  Good luck!

Jerry