position

Ricardo Galli gallir
Tue Jun 17 04:58:27 PDT 2003

On Tuesday 17 June 2003 13:44, Johanna G?lly shaped the electrons to
shout:
> I?ve 3 APs. When I walk around with my notebook, every AP shows its
> signal it has to the notebook. How can I calculate the position of the
> notebook with the 3 different signals? how does "triangulierung" work?

There are several papers in this topic. Triangulisation doesn't work,
mainly due to multipath effects.

Most of the working methos are empricial ones, based on previous measures
for several positions and then some extrapolation, kalman filtering and
bayesian methods.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34