Engenius 200Mw question.

Jerry mrcool
Sat Jun 14 13:37:51 PDT 2003

I have an Engenius 200Mw prism2 card, it uses 1.4.9... Im using this as a
client on hostap.  a few questions to anyone who knows...  #1 this card has
2 diversity jacks, i was wondering if there is any commands or any way of
controlling which diversity the power goes out, and if all power goes out 1
diversity or it is split between them???  also if any particular version of
the driver has better client support than others?  I will experiment with
that myself some...

This is a 12 mile (ish) shot if that helps anyone...

Thanks for any advice anyone might have.

Jerryf