Firmware 1.7.4

Gerald Britton gbritton
Thu Jun 12 14:09:24 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 10:00:40PM +0200, Jiri Fojtasek wrote:
> At the czfree forum i found a link for new Prism firmware. Its only
> flash version ...
>
> Anyone have experinece with this new firmware ?
>
> http://www.station-server.com/downloads/wu3842-1.7.4.zip

I reflashed my thinkpad's minipci card with this firmware, it's up and
working as a station with hostap, wep works.  I haven't gotten around to
doing any testing beyond this though.  I also couldn't figure out how to
un-embed the firmware from the binary it lists these when prompting to
flash:

<platform 2 internal primary code>
<platform 2 internal secondary code>

They're probably in winupdate.exe somewhere, almost certainly in some
binary format.

				-- Gerald