roaming for multiple access points

Jaipal Reddy K jaipal
Mon Jun 9 21:10:55 PDT 2003

Please enable the following in the hostapd.conf file, so that it will use
IAPP which can support roaming across multiple AP's.

##### IEEE 802.11f - Inter-Access Point Protocol (IAPP)
#######################

# Interface to be used for IAPP broadcast packets
#iapp_interface=eth0

Hope i am right and clearly understood your question.

regards,
Jaipal

-----Original Message-----
From: hostap-bounces at shmoo.com [mailto:hostap-bounces at shmoo.com]On
Behalf Of mary poppins
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 7:56 AM
To: hostap at shmoo.com
Subject: roaming for multiple access points

helo,

i am a running on an access point (pc based) and right now i am planning to
have a multiple access points. now my problem is that i don't know how can i
configure it to have a feature for roaming since i have now a multiple
access point. my wireless cards is zcomax xl-325H and on my client side is
an linksys running on an ipaq.

bast regards,
tanya
---