To moderator

Pavel Roskin proski
Mon Jun 2 22:47:52 PDT 2003

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, imp wrote:

> Dear shmoo moderator..

The list is managed by mailman, so the administrative address for
the list should be hostap-admin at shmoo.com

> Whenever I post mail to hostap+AEA-shmoo.com.. I always got message to
> awaits moderator approval reply automatically.. Then my mail does not
> post to hostap mailling list.  I post 5 days agao but, it did not post
> to hostap mailing list..

The list requires subscription.  It is possible to subscribe but disable
delivery of the list traffic.  It's a common misconception that
subscription is equivalent to getting more e-mail.

> What happen for the filtering processing ?

Just a guess.  Spamassassin 2.54 triggers rules BASE64_ENC_TEXT and
DATE_IN_FUTURE_12_24 on your messages.  It means that your e-mail is
encoded by base-64 (not recommended for plain text messages in English)
and the date on your messages is 12-24 hours in the future.  Your message
has following line in the header:

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:30:50 +0900

This means 4 Jun 2003 01:30:50 UTC.  My "date" is showing 3 Jun 2003
05:39:54 UTC.  In other words, your clock is at least 20 hours ahead of
reality.  That's used by spammers so that the spam appears on top of mail
folders when they are sorted by date.

Actually, I see some of your messages in the mailing list archives, but
they are unreadable because of the base-64 encoding:
http://sisyphus.iocaine.com/pipermail/hostap/2003-May/002777.html
http://sisyphus.iocaine.com/pipermail/hostap/2003-May/002857.html

--
Regards,