EAPOL-Key retransmission

Slobodan Tomic stomic
Mon Jul 14 10:36:35 PDT 2003

  Hi,

  I was browsing through the source and it seems to me that EAPOL-Key
frames are not retransmitted if not acknoledged. This can lead to
situation that client misses key change and his port is dead until next
key change (depending on rekeying time parameter). Are there any
solutions to this problem?

  Second, I see that in latest releases wlan0wdsX ports are again in not
authorized state if using 802.1x (which was fixed in some previous
release). I was able to re-patchit (based on previous patch), but I am
wondering what is recommended procedure for authorizing WDS ports when
using 802.1x?

  Regards,
  Slobodan Tomic.