Need help setting up a Netgear MA401 Rev D card

Madhusudan Singh chhabra
Thu Jul 3 09:56:49 PDT 2003

Hi
    I just recompiled my kernel (2.4.21) with the ACPI patch and
compiled hostap 0.0.3

    Now I find that cardmgr is always looking for orinoco_cs and fails.
How do I fix this ?

    Another side-effect - I find that my NFS mounts that worked
perfectly earlier, now take a long time and I get lockd errors.

    insmod hostap_crypt and hostap load, but hostap_cs fails with
unresolved symbols.

Any hints ?

Thanks,

MS