updating firmware on zoomair 4100(05)

Richard Docksey Richard.Docksey
Wed Jan 22 07:58:04 PST 2003

Hi,

I have zoomair 4100(05) pci/pc cards with firmware version 1.4.2 and I need
to update the pci card for it to work in host ap mode.  I've not been able
to find a way to do it so far; the prism2 testsuite (available from
intersil) claims to have a winupdate program - but, after installing it
(twice!), the exe isn't available.  I raised a tech support questions with
zoom and got the following response

--
Hello,
There are no firmware updates available for the 4100 Zoomair Cards.

Thank you
RobertO
Zoom Technical Support

flashing the card with but don't know of a tool I can use to do it.

does anybody have any experience of carrying out this update with the
zoomair cards?  any advice or help would be very welcome.

thanks in advance,
Richard.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and solely
for the intended addressee(s). Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure,
modification, and/or distribution of this email may be unlawful. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your system. The views expressed in this message
do not necessarily reflect those of
LIFFE Holdings Plc or any of its subsidiary companies.