problems with one RangeLAN-DS(hostap) and clients using USB cards

BartOwl bartowl
Tue Feb 25 13:35:10 PST 2003

Dnia wto, lut 25 2003 o godz. 03:37, BartOwl napisal(a):
> hi everyone!
>
> i have a Proxim RangeLAN-DS card using hostap (first the stable version,
[...]
strange to reply to my own post, but i've solved this problem... it
turned out, that there were some bigger obstacles that i've supposed,
and raising the txpower to maximum helped as for now... sorry for
bothering... (but sometime that's the effect of sitting at 4am at the
computer and trying to solve anything...) but the documentation i've
studied won't be wasted - now i'm really beginning to understand how
does it work ;)). I can only say - great job! and thnx.
--
BartOwl