Bridging vs Nat

James Harper james.harper
Sat Feb 22 14:33:17 PST 2003

I get that error and I'm not doing any form of bridging. I just posted
something about this yesterday, is your card sharing interrupts with
anything? Mine is sharing with my soundcard, and when I use the
soundcard whilst there is hostap traffic, I get that error and total
lockups.

I'm guessing here, but maybe your wireless card is sharing an interrupt
with something that gets used when your ap's website is accessed
(harddisk controller is the only thing I can think of)... Is this the
case? Most likely your hostap machine sit's idle otherwise yes?

James