problem to install hostap-0.0.4

wireless at isabeldeespana.org wireless
Tue Aug 12 13:49:54 PDT 2003

Well... I have a pcmcia in a CArdbus Ricoh Adapter pci for pcmcia. I thought
that I had to load the plx module...

In the log you see the pcmcia driver because every time I execute

/etc/init.d/pcmcia start, is pcmcia driver which is loaded and not the plx
driver.

Anyway, there is a way to solve the problem and load the correct module.

And somebody could help me to find out which is the correct module?