hostap distro cd

Ryan Verner xfesty
Wed Aug 6 00:12:23 PDT 2003

Hiya,

> 3.  lastly, me and a group of mine wants to create a hostap
> distribution cd. in this cd, it will already contain the configured
> kernel for the pc to run on a hostap mode and the driver itself.
>  probably, we will create this through various rpm's or
> autoconfiguration strategy. at this point in time, i have no idea
> yet on how to start. can somebody also assist me with this.

SydneyWireless (evilbunny) made something like this going back a year or so now, maybe more -
preconfigured Debian with hostap and all goodies.  I personally never used it, but the ISO was only
40MB or so.

I'm sure plenty of other wireless groups have done this as well.

I'd research this before going ahead with yours...