Txpower setting for making interference

Yu, Heeyeol heeyeoly
Mon Apr 28 14:09:28 PDT 2003

Hi HostAP

I want to set up Txpower value for making interference.
What I need is packet drop due to interference.
I set up the txpower in iwconfig, but it seems not to work.
What is the min and max  value of that?

Further I wonder this txpower is related with firmware version.
When I tried to use linux-wlan-ng driver there is no inteface for that
due to wireless_ext is lower version.
Even though I tried to make code for that option, it doesn't work.

Now I am using hostAP which supports txpower interface. Even if there is
code for txpower, it seems not to work.
I used Linksys WPC11.

Also I wnat to know which PCMCIA card work for this txpower in hostAP
driver.

Best regards