RangeLAN DS , firmware, and flashing cards.

Jerry mrcool
Tue Apr 22 14:07:46 PDT 2003

thanks Mark, that allowed me to use the dos flash utility...

does someone have (or can they get for me) a PDA image for the rangelan DS
card... when i try to flash it, the utility complains that the PDA is empty,
when i try to dump the PDA the file is empty.  Strangly enough i have some
WPC11 cards that give the same error when i try to dump the PDA, but these
cards work fine otherwise...

Maybe someone might explain the PDA some so that i might have a better idea
what it is i need...   All help is appreciated.

thanks Jerry