Latest CVS and non-volatile download test

Sergio M. Ammirata ammirata
Fri Apr 18 05:17:18 PDT 2003

I have tested the latest cvs version for non-volatile download of
secondary firmware into a senao 200mW card.

The firmware got updated successfully but if overwrote the cards pda
with default values from the flash image. During flash it gave some
warnings regarding the fact that it could not find the pda and it was
using the firmware defaults.

The pda values on the image where not correct and now the card is no
longer recognized by windows or hostap.

How can I get the correct pda back on the card? Is my card dead :( ?

Thanks in advance,

Sergio