driver performs poorly in hostapd mode

Jharana Mehta jharana
Sun Oct 20 20:42:35 PDT 2002

Hi Jouni,
earlier I had written a mail about the slow performance of Linksys WPC11 cards
when the hostap driver was compiled in hostapd mode. I was using the sept 2002
release of the driver
I downloaded the latest release 2002-10-12 and that works fine in hostapd mode.

regards,
Jharana

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.