Firmware STA 1.5.4, R1010504.HEX

Stuffed Crust pizza
Tue Oct 15 15:05:42 PDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 04:04:28PM -0400, Jason Boxman wrote:
> > 1.5.4 is fairly solid, unless you like to issue scan requests and end
> > up locking up the card about half the time.    1.5.6 fixed that.
>
> And where might you acquire that version?

One way is to have various NDAs and/or a support with Intersil.

Beyond that, I guess you'll have to wait for someone to leak it.   Or
you could extract the images from the windows driver if you're feeling
adventureous..

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
I'm not broke, but I'm badly bent.                         ICQ #1318344