Where to get the last station firmware?

fred fred
Mon Nov 11 17:27:04 PST 2002

Yes, I need an English version. Please translate it. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Santiago Garcia Mantinan [mailto:manty at manty.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 5:22 AM
To: Victor Aleo
Cc: hostap at shmoo.com
Subject: Re: Where to get the last station firmware?

Hi!

> Is it possible to get (for free) the last station firrmware (1.5.4)?

There is the posibility of downloading the windows drivers from intersil and
then extract the firmware from it and downloading it to the ram of your
card, I have jsust written an small howto in spanish on how to do this, you
can get it from my home page.

BTW, if people feels like I should put that into english I can try to do it.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net