(help) Unautorizing station problem

Vladimir Ivaschenko hazard
Mon Dec 23 03:45:29 PST 2002

You think it is good to send the same message four times?

Looking at your diagram you don't need hostapd and 802.1X at all, since
you don't have any RADIUS server to authenticate to. So compile your
driver without hostapd support and everything should start to work.

Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 08:40:57PM +0900 cupid90 at samsung.co.kr wrote about (help) Unautorizing station  problem

--
Best Regards
Vladimir Ivaschenko