802.1X Unicast Keys?

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Fri Dec 20 23:06:09 PST 2002

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 10:39:31PM -0500, raghu at sraamerica.com wrote:

> But with -i13 option, I didnot find EAPOL AUTH_KEY_TX
> state machine
> getting triggered after EAP/TLS authentication is
> successful.
>
> $ ./hostapd -x -i13 -o192.168.1.1 -a192.168.1.1 -stest
> -SSSID wlan0

I have never tested unicast keys without setting broadcast keys with
.1x. Are you setting broadcast keys manually for both the stations and
AP? I would suggest trying with both -i13 and -b13 on the same command
line to get both keys set automatically. Please let me know, if there is
a valid setup in which one would want to use only unicast keys with .1x
and I'll take a closer look at the implementation.