Problem(s) with a Compaq WL200

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Dec 15 09:51:54 PST 2002

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 04:59:53PM +0000, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> On Sunday 15 Dec 2002 4:49 pm, Jouni Malinen wrote:

> > What card and driver are you using as the client that associates with
> > this AP?
>
> On booting, nothing. The client is usually a Prism 2 in managed mode. But
> either way it is also impossible to reset the txrate.

And the (client) driver? I would really need to get details to know
which client cards/firmware versions/drivers are showing this kind of
behavior to be able to find out the reason for the problems.. If you can
test the same AP with non-Prism2 card and non-Host AP driver as the
client, it would be nice to know whether the same problem occurs with
that station.