No more space in this STA's PS mo

Doug Yeager doug
Sat Dec 7 10:32:15 PST 2002

after reading my email.  i stated it incorrectly.    after i see these
messages,  the card resets itself.  i'll dig deeper to see if i find any
more messages that tell  more of the story.
thanks for the reply though, it was very informative.
is there a reason my AP would be in power saving mode?  it isn't a laptop
and is plugged in, so i don't really care about this.  if i could set it
out of power saving mode, that would be fine w/ me.

thx,
doug