No more space in this STA's PS mo

Mark Glines mark-hostap
Sat Dec 7 09:10:06 PST 2002

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 10:35:46AM -0500, Doug Yeager wrote:
> No more space in this STA's PS mode buffer
> No more space in this STA's PS mode buffer

Hi!  I've seen this problem before, with a win98 client laptop using a linksys
WPC11 card.  The "PS mode buffer" is a temporary storage space to store packets
while the AP is waiting for a client to wake back up again... this is only used
when the client card is in power-saving (also known as "off") mode.  In my
case, having the client in power-saving mode only caused more lag... it didn't
break anything.  For your client, can you try turning off power-saving mode?

Mark