BBC 1 TV Schedules not downloading

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 13:16:49 PDT 2024

On 12/06/2024 23:33, MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News wrote:
> As per subject, myself and at least one or two others are not able to
> obtain BBC 1 TV Schedules, what we see is this ...
>
> WARNING: Got 0 programmes for BBC One schedule page (HTML):
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl6n/2024/w24
>
> WARNING: Failed to parse BBC One schedule page:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl6n/2024/w24
>
> Other channels seem fine.

Sods law has it.  I have just this evening tried to use GiP for the
first time in a year and found nothing.  Good job I came here as now I
can see what is going on.

While waiting for BBC to sort out the problem please could I have a
refresher course on downloading the Digging for Britain series.  I know
I must use --pvr-add but can I use a recursive tool or do I have to use
the --pid-recursive option.

Forgive me but I have forgotten everything

Alastair.