m001vkll puzzle

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 02:55:49 PST 2024

Dowloaded the fill 3h+ version fine this morning using the 'editorial'
setting. The result is HD in terms of declared picture size in pixels. But
blurred in a way that looks like upscaled SD. The file size is c 7Gigs.

Regardless of tech details seeing the rest is useful. If only to watch top
excutives squirm and delploy "Dunno Guv, I'm just paid squillions to not
know what was happening and keep my head where the Sun don't shine!"

That said, you could say something similar about some of the MPs given how
late they have 'come to the party'.  "I'm shocked! Round up the usual
suspects!"

Thanks.

Jim

In article <5b26407015web at audiomisc.co.uk>, Jim web