Searching failing

Chris Walker cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk
Sat Feb 24 02:55:11 PST 2024

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 10:27:02 +0000
Chris Walker <cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 12:11:34 +0000
> Charles Johnson <cehjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 23/02/2024 11:11, Chris Walker wrote:
> > > Does this help?
> > > get_iplayer --since=24 ".*"
> >
> > Yes, that does return results thanks. Just wondering why my
> > original does not
>
> Could it be because you didn't specify any programmes to search?
>
> I amended your search to add ".*" and it produced loads of results but
> looking at the stream of output, the search criteria regarding the
> date didn't work so more research needed I think.

Looking some more at the link I provided in my first response, and
referring to my comment above about too many results, I tried this (I
used "The Newsroom" just to reduce the stream of output) :-

get_iplayer --type=radio --available-since=48 --available-before=24
"The Newsroom"

Matches:
[snip list of finds]
INFO: 7 matching programmes

So Charles, I hope this helps you in your quest.

--
/ _/ _` \ V  V /  |  mailto:cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk  |