Recursive download with episode name filter?

Nick Payne njhp94 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 05:11:28 PDT 2024

Have a look at
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b010nsbf/snooker-world-championship,
and underneath that they have "Day 1 Round 1", "Day 2 Round 1" etc up to
"Today". Under each of those there are videos of a particular match - eg
under Day 1 there is
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0hq5cs9/snooker-world-championship-2024-live-tom-ford-v-ricky-walden-session-one.
I can use the pid b010nsbf with --pid-recursive, but that gets
everything, which involves considerable duplication of coverage, which
is why I would like to filter what --pid-recursive downloads, rather than .

Interestingly, if I run

get_iplayer "Snooker*

all that finds are the various Day 1, Day 2 etc videos. None of the A vs
B match videos are found.