Overwriting lower quality files

MrBrunes mr.brunes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 14:10:33 PDT 2023

Tx to Michael I think I've eventually found a way to do this.

A quick search in download history shows TOTP quality varying with:

hvfxsd1
hvfhd1
hlshd1
dashfhd1

https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/modesref/a1db796dfe2a447d5e917f25a6a8b5deb0bfef9e#tv-modes
helped decode these, meaning that I needed to re-download all the
non-dashfhd1 programmes as they are just 540/720 rather than 1080.

I then used NP++ Search, Mark / Bookmark line /Mark All functions to
bookmark all the lines matching a certain title, then cut and pasted
all bookmarked lines into a separate file. Edited that file to leave
just the 1080 lines, and then pasted them back into the download
history file.