Is there an issue with current Shakespeare episodes

MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News news at macfh.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 18:34:15 PDT 2023

On 30/10/2023 19:49, Budge wrote:

> I was able to retrieve my old options file from an older installation
> but it was well out of date so have rebuilt my prefs and now have:-
>
> refreshexcludegroups = local
>          tvmode = fhd,hd,sd,web,mobile,default
>          radiomode = high,std,med,low,default
>          refreshexclude = CBBC,CBeebies,Radio 2,Radio,1

For an options file, I don't think the '=' characters need to be there,
though I don't know if having them there actually does any harm, so I
think this should probably be (putting the channels in alpha order for
neatness' sake):
	refreshexclude CBBC,CBeebies,BBC Radio 1,BBC Radio 2

If that doesn't work, you could also try using:
	exclude-channel CBBC,CBeebies,BBC Radio 1,BBC Radio 2

Failing that, play around with the options listed under:
	--helplong