Is there an issue with current Shakespeare episodes

Chris Walker cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 02:58:16 PDT 2023

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 09:35:21 +0000
Budge <ajebay at errichel.co.uk> wrote:

> I have been trying to get the current repeat of As You Like It (BBC4
> TV) and have an error message I do not understand:-
>
> The BBC Television Shakespeare - As You Like It, BBC Two, p014jvqc
> INFO: 1 total programmes
>
> WARNING: No media streams found for requested programme versions and
> recording modes.

I think the clue might be in that line. I've just tried to grab it and
it downloaded around 145MB of audio and then started on the video
before I killed it. So I would suggest that you look at the format(s)
you've specified for the download. The program dates from 1978 so could
it be that the format you've specified wasn't available then and the
file hasn't been modified for current modes? Just an idea!

If it helps, my preferences line shows this :-
fhd,hd,sd,web,mobile,default

--
/ _/ _` \ V  V /  |  mailto:cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk  |