How can I create a list of programmes from BBC Sounds

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sat May 20 10:37:38 PDT 2023

On the BBC website, if I go to the programme "In Our Time," select the Programme Website and then Archive I am offered a choice of Podcast or Full archive.  I am not sure what the difference is and may return to this if relevant but more important to me are the data that follows:  Further down the page the Programmes are offered By Genre.

If I select a genre then the programmes are shown with a title, description and thumbnail illustration with 24 per page and in the case of science, 12 pages.

What I seek is a list of all the programmes in the genre.

Using the pid for the entire archive I can get a list of the entire archive but I have not found out how to sort the list by genre or obtain a list of a single genre.

Can anybody please suggest how I might obtain the list.
I am trying to get this because I have a significant archive which is not tagged and I am looking to sort it by genre. I have asked this some years ago but was not successful previously.
Any ideas?
Alastair.