Some questions on PVR

Kevin Lynch klynchk at gmail.com
Fri May 12 07:47:08 PDT 2023

Type podcast is now deprecated.

The only types are "TV" and "Radio"

You can use the programme id to pull specific bbc sounds content

C:\Users\kevin>get_iplayer --pid m000dpqn

INFO: 'm000dpqn' is a series or brand PID for 'Conversations from a
Long Marriage' - add the --pid-recursive option to retrieve available
episodes
INFO: 0 total programmes

C:\Users\kevin>get_iplayer --pid-recursive --pid m000dpqn

Episodes:
Conversations from a Long Marriage - Conversations from a Long
Marriage, BBC Radio 4, b09k1f9h
Conversations from a Long Marriage - Conversations from a Long
Marriage at Christmas, BBC Radio 4, m0001qhh
Conversations from a Long Marriage: Series 1 - Why Didn't You Ask Me
to Dance?, BBC Radio 4, m000dgy5
[Lines deleted]
Conversations from a Long Marriage: Series 4 - 5. We Are Family, BBC
Radio 4, m001k0xh
Conversations from a Long Marriage: Series 4 - 6. This Old Heart Of
Mine, BBC Radio 4, m001k7nb
INFO: 25 total programmes

INFO: Downloading radio: 'Conversations from a Long Marriage -
Conversations from a Long Marriage (b09k1f9h) [original]'
  6.5% of ~71.10 MB @  35.1 Mb/s ETA: 00:00:15 (hlshigh1/bi) [audio]
INFO: Cleaning up C:\Program Files\get_iplayer\get_iplayer.pl (got signal INT)

Kevin