Some questions on PVR

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Fri May 12 01:09:19 PDT 2023

As I start anew with GiP I have now been able to resurrect my old history and pvr list which had been dormant on a backup for years and append my recent downloads.  So far so good although the pvr list needs editing!

I have a couple of questions:-
In running my old pvr list the system stopped at an entry in which I had specified "type podcast."  Since I have not seen any reference to podcasts so far in the longhelp page does this mean that podcasts no longer work or is it that I have to use a different technique now?

When the pvr threw up this:-

INFO: PVR Run: 'In_Our_Time_With_Melvyn_Bragg'

ERROR: Invalid type 'podcast' specified. Valid types are: tv,radio

and then stopped.  Is it possible for the system to skip and move on rather than exiting on Error?

Still working on this so forgive me if questions are naive.

Alastair.