PROBLEM DOWNLOADING BBC RADIO PROGRAMMES

GRAHAM Holliday graham8holliday at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 30 09:23:59 PDT 2023

I've been using get_iplayer for years, exclusively for downloading BBC
radio programmes, and it's always worked fine. But since early March,
I've not been able to do so. When I type in a request, such as

get_iplayer --pid=m001jtc0 --type=radio ,

I get the message:  WARNING: No media streams found for requested
programme versions and recording modes .

This happens when I try any programme broadcast after about March 7th -
the date may be slightly different - but I can still download programmes
from earlier dates.

Any ideas?  I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, by the way, and I'm not
great generally with IT. There's probably a simple answer, like needing
to install a later version of get_iplayer, but I don't know how to do
that...